Administration Officer WestConnex Unit (EOI up to 12 months)
Ashfield Service Centre
Administration Officer WestConnex Unit
(up to 12 Months )
About the role
This position has an emphasis on excelling in customer service and is responsible for providing administrative support to the WestConnex Unit including document and submission coordination, updating information to internal and external stakeholders, and responding to general public enquiries on the project.
Please read the Position Description to familiarise yourself with all the requirements and conditions of the role.
$67,555 - $75,729 p.a + super
- Experience providing high level business administration support in a technical service environment.
- Knowledge and skills in contemporary office management practices.
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level commitment to effective customer service.
- Well-developed ICT skills, including demonstrated experience with word processing, spreadsheets, databases and customer request management systems and an ability to learn new systems.
- Experience working in Local Government.
Robyn Meakins (02) 93925329
Sunday 19 August 2018 at 11:30pm
How to Apply
Please ensure you read the Position Description at the link above. To apply follow and answer the questions as required below and click on the "Next" button. On the following page you'll be asked to attach your position description and qualifications (if identified in the essentials of the position description) to complete your application. Therefore please make sure you have these attachments ready before you apply.